Photographers, video and podcast experts
You are a skilled reportage photographer or video camera professional who can capture images to portray the reality of a true story. You are often hired by magazines, newspapers, or publishers/broadcasters to tell a specific story through photography or video. As a reportage professional, you are used to being an “on-the-scene” reporter and can deliver creativity on the spot (no studio photography or video).
You’ll provide good audio and video (high-definition); you’re also an editing specialist and used to working on the move. And you can help us with podcasts.
Your mother tongue is Dutch, oral fluency in French and English is necessary. Ideally you live in West Flanders – Brugge/Oostende region; Ghent is also a good area.
Here’s what we offer:
- We’re a dynamic B2B agency that guides its clients with a no-nonsense style.
- An exciting, professional working environment and challenging customer projects.
- An open and energetic culture.
- Our workspace is a renovation of a brewery with a mix of old and new.
- Enjoy the outdoors in good weather. Even in bad weather.
- Delicious, fresh Nespresso coffee and refreshing, filtered tap water. Also with bubbles.
Living Stone is a Laureate of the Voka Charter for Sustainable Entrepreneurship based on our actions in line with the sustainable development goals of the United Nations.
Sectors we focus on:
If interested, please provide your resume or link to your LinkedIn profile with some sample realizations.