Are you an experienced technical writer, copywriter or journalist? We’re looking for writers who can present complicated topics and technology in a way that is informative and easy to read. A good journalistic style is essential, as is correct grammatical and written expression in your native language. The ability to follow our clients’ editorial guidelines and production templates is a must; and the ability to judiciously integrate promotional messages into copy is also important. The work is usually deadline intensive with finished, checked and correctly formatted copy delivered within a short time frame.
The work will include telephone interviews, and possibly journalistic supervision during film work. It will also include transcreation from English or Dutch copy into your native tongue. In addition, there may also be opportunities to participate in podcasts 😉
Here’s what we offer:
- We’re a dynamic B2B agency that guides its clients with a no-nonsense style.
- An exciting, professional working environment and challenging customer projects.
- An open and energetic culture.
- Our workspace is a renovation of a brewery with a mix of old and new.
- Enjoy the outdoors in good weather. Even in bad weather.
- Delicious, fresh Nespresso coffee and refreshing, filtered tap water. Also with bubbles.
Living Stone is a Laureate of the Voka Charter for Sustainable Entrepreneurship based on our actions in line with the sustainable development goals of the United Nations.
Sectors we focus on:
Are you interested in a full-time job as an employee or as a freelancer? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Respond today by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a personal explanation about your professional and personal ambitions and how Living Stone fits into them.